Laser Hair Removal
Permanently removing unwanted hair gives you the freedom to wear whatever you want, whenever you want! The most common areas to treat are underarms, bikini, legs, upper lip, and chin.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and laser systems can permanently reduce unwanted hair on the face or body. The optimal selection of technology and wavelength depends on the client's skin type, hair type, ethnicity, sun exposure, and which area is being treated.
Lasers and IPL treatments target the melanin in the hair follicle, damaging the follicle and removing the hair. Hair growth cycles through three phases: Anagen (growth) phase, Catagen (transition) phase, and Telogen (dead) phase. Hair that is in the growth phase is permanently removed with each treatment, but not all the hair is in the growth phase at the same time. Hair that is in the transitional or dead phase will be treated by the laser, but it won’t be permanently removed. However, this hair can be removed permanently in subsequent treatments, as the hair cycles into the growth phase. For this reason, several treatments are required, typically six to eight treatments every four to eight weeks.
Laser Hair Removal treatments free you from having to shave or undergo other expensive, temporary hair removal options. Our staff is both experienced and professional, and will make you feel confident and comfortable.
For the best results, we recommend:
- Getting six to eight treatments every four to eight weeks
- Avoiding the sun or tanning beds for a minimum of four weeks pre-treatment
- Avoiding self-tanners for a minimum of two weeks pre-treatment
Who’s it for?
- Anyone who wants to be free from shaving!
- Minimal downtime.
- We advise against exercising or sweating for the first twenty-four hours
- Avoid hot tubs, sun, saunas, and tanning beds post-treatment
- Lip and chin
- Under arms
- Bikini area
- Neck and unibrow
- Packages starting at $350.