Radiofrequency Fat Reduction
The Venus Legacy™ Radiofrequency (RF) Fat Reduction treatment uses Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to produce heat under the skin’s surface. This process helps to naturally increase collagen and elastin fibers, while also shrinking the volume of fat cells and minimizing the appearance of stretch marks. The result is a body that looks slimmer and more sculpted, skin that looks tighter, and cellulite that almost disappears!
Radiofrequency Fat Reduction is a non-surgical, non-invasive, and FDA approved treatment that uses RF energy to create heat which liquefies and shrinks fat cells to achieve body sculpting and smoother contours. Pulsed magnetic field technology has been used in traditional medicine for decades, and has scientifically proven regenerative properties.
RF treatments are quick and painless, and they can be used anywhere on the body. On the face, RF treatments are most commonly used to tighten areas such as the eyes and neck. On the body RF treatments are most commonly used on cellulite and stretch marks on the buttocks, backs of the legs, thighs, saddlebags, and stomach. The RF is the gold standard that stimulates collagen to tighten the skin which also tones, and reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
For best results, we recommend:
- Treatments once a week for six to eight weeks per treatment area, but the exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated
Who's it for?
- Anyone who wants to tighten their skin and reduce mild to moderate cellulite
- Someone with pockets of cellulite that can’t be addressed with diet and exercise alone who does not want surgery
- Someone who is starting to lose elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of sagging and wrinkles, and wishes to improve the tightness of the skin
- Safe for all skin tones
- No downtime––you can return to your daily routine immediately after your treatment
- $200-$400 per treatment.
- Package pricing available.
- Book a consultation to learn more.
Kelowna, BC, Canada | (778) 821-2112 | email@example.com