Venus Viva Fractional Radiofrequency
Venus Viva Fractional Radiofrequency is a minimally invasive microneedling skin treatment that stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin, leaving you with youthful looking skin. This treatment is safe for all skin types.
Bijou’s Venus Viva Fractional Radiofrequency (RF) technology uses microneedling to safely deliver RF through the skin’s surface, creating tiny micro-dermal wounds that the body heals naturally. Since the wounds are so small, this treatment is much more comfortable than traditional CO2 lasers, and has significantly fewer risks as well as reduced downtime––all without compromising your results.
The Venus Viva is a customizable skin resurfacing device that allows Bijou to provide personalized treatments to resolve mild to severe skin damage. You can achieve glowing skin in just a few treatments with this new generation of microneedling technology!
These microneedling treatments repair the signs of skin damage and improve skin texture and smoothness with minimal downtime. Venus Viva fractional radiofrequency technology can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture.
Book a consultation to see what a positive difference a Venus Viva RF Fractional treatment can make for you.
For best results, we recommend:
- Two to six treatments
- Spacing treatments four to six weeks apart
- Adding Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Booster. Due to the natural healing of your growth factors found in your PRP, you will find that adding this booster will accelerate healing time and results
- Alternate RF fractional treatments with Venus Freeze Skin Tightening and ZO Skin Health brightening facial for even better skin rejuvenation results
Who’s it for?
- Individuals with any skin tone
- Those seeking a proactive approach to prevent and reverse the signs of aging
- Anyone with skin texture imperfections, signs of acne scars, visible pores, stretch marks, fine lines, and scars
- No downtime––you can return to work the next day
- Following your treatment, your skin will be moderately red and flushed in appearance for a few hours, comparable to a mild sunburn
- Halo, Fraxel, Co2
- Acne scars
- Largep pores
- Crepey skin
- Stretch marks
- Aging skin
- Textured “orange pitted” skin
- Starting at $425.
Book a free consultation for customized treatment plans and pricing
For more information about Fractional Resurfacing and how to getyounger, healthier looking skin, contact Bijou today.
Kelowna, BC, Canada | (778) 821-2112 | firstname.lastname@example.org